The default printer driver has been installed on the Windows computers en laptops of the TU/e. Employees working with these systems can print jobs that can be printed at every Canon printer.
- Go to the print window of the active program. To open the print window, click [Print] or the print symbol.
- Select the printer.
- If required, change the print settings. You can always change the print settings at the Canon printer before printing the job.
- Click [OK] or [Print].
- Your print job is submitted to the Canon printers. (Print your job at the Canon printer)
- When your computer or laptop does not have a standard printer driver or when you do not work at a TU/e location, you can print in the TU/e print portal. (Print in the TU/e print portal)
- If you often work with your laptop in a location other than the TU/e and still want to send print jobs to a Canon printer at the TU/e, you can install the driver for the [Tue Internet Printer]. (Print with the [Tue Internet Printer])
- You can use the Campus Print app to submit documents and photos from your mobile device to the Canon printer. (Print with the Campus Print app)