A printer driver is standard installed on TU e computers and laptops with a Windows operating system.
To send print jobs from your own computer or laptop and over the Internet to a Canon printer, you must download and install the appropriate printer driver for the [Tue Internet Printer].
- Install the [Tue Internet Printer] on a Windows system
- Install the [Tue Internet Printer] on a Mac OS X system
Tip: If you do not want to install the [Tue Internet Printer], you can upload documents in the print portal. (Print in the TU/e print portal)
Tip: You can use the Campus Print app to submit documents and photos from your mobile device to the Canon printers. (Print with the Campus Print app)
- Go to the print window of the application from which you want to print. You open the print window by using the [Print] button or symbol.
- Select [Tue Internet printer] in the list of printers.
- Click [Print].
- Your account setting determine if print settings are displayed or that the job is sent with default print settings.
Tip: Your account settings can be set in the print portal. (Configure the settings for the [Tue Internet Printer])
- Click [Send print job] if the print settings are correct.
Tip: You can also change the print settings at the Canon-printer.
- Your print job is sent to the Canon printers. (Print your job at a Canon printer)