When your computer or laptop does not have an installed standard printer driver or when you are not at the TU/e location, you can start print jobs in the TU/e print portal.
- Go to: print.tue.nl
- Log in with your TU/e username and password or quest account.
- Click the [Print] tab.
- Drag one or more files to the field [Upload files].
The portal supports the following document formats: .docx, gif, jp(e)g, .pdf, .png, .pps, pptx, .rtf, .txt, .xlsx
- Click the [Settings] button to change the number of sets, the colour settings, the print style and the use of staples. You can also change the job properties at the Canon printer before you print the job.
- Click the [Print] button.
- Your print job is submitted to the Canon printers. (Print your job at a Canon printer)
- Click the button and then click [Log out].